Chile "Me and My Doll" Hat Kit
MEMO: Our recycled aluminum hat tags from Kenya are currently out of stock. We are including a free ball of Chilean yarn with each kit while the tags are unavailable. Thank you!
This kit is just the right present for all those girls out there who love their dolls! This kit includes two looms and two balls of yarn. One loom and ball is exactly the right size for a child's hat. The second loom and matching yarn is perfect for making a smaller doll’s hat.
This KidKnits craft kit includes yarn from our partner, Casa Ursulina, which is handspun in Chile. The wool is 100% highlander sheep's wool which provides for a soft, warm experience. The larger ball of yarn is a two-ply 70 yards in length, and weighs approximately 120 grams. The smaller ball is 35 yards in length and weighs approximately 60 grams. Kits are available with each of the following nine colors:
- Blanco invierno (white) yarn is undyed, natural yarn
- Morado (purple)
- Turquesa (turquoise)
- Rojo claro (light red/orange)
- Dorado (gold/yellow)
- Verde (green)
- Gris (gray)
- Rosa (pink)
- Marrón (maroon)
In addition to the yarn and looms, each kit includes everything needed to make a hat:
- One knitting hook
- One needle
- One sustainable, eco-friendly cotton carrying bag for all your knitting supplies, hand-sewn in Chile by women working with Casa Ursulina
- One personalized gift tag
- One KidKnits logo tag, made in Nairobi, Kenya from recycled aluminum cans.
- Instructions needed to complete your KidKnits hats