Chile Striped Adult Hat Kit
MEMO: Our recycled aluminum hat tags from Kenya are currently out of stock. We are including a free ball of Chilean yarn with each kit while the tags are unavailable. Thank you!
Want to make a striped hat using two different colors of yarn? This kit is for you!
This KidKnits craft kit includes yarn from our partner, Casa Ursulina, which is handspun in Chile. The wool is 100% highlander sheep's wool. The Highlander breed of sheep is native to New Zealand but has recently been introduced in Chile and produces a warm, soft yarn. This yarn is a two-ply yarn and is spun on a spinning wheel. Each kit includes two balls of yarn, each 70 yards in length, and each weighing approximately 60 grams. Yarn is available in each of the following five colors:
- Blanco invierno (white) yarn is undyed, natural yarn
- Morado (purple)
- Turquesa (turquoise)
- Rojo claro (light red/orange)
- Dorado (gold/yellow)
- Gris (gray)
- Rosa (pink)
- Marrón (maroon)
- One 9 1/2" round loom
- One knitting hook
- One needle
- One sustainable, eco-friendly cotton carrying bag for all your knitting supplies, hand-sewn in Rwanda
- One personalized gift tag
- One KidKnits logo tag, made in Nairobi, Kenya from recycled aluminum cans.
- Instructions needed to complete your KidKnits hat